Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
How to deal with an upset Aries man ?!?

So if he gets upset over this and it seems he is trying to "hurt you back" which is childish and selfish. Aries tend to get childish when they don't get their way. So allow him to be an adult and I suggest you wait for him to contact you. Absence does make the heart grow fonder. Let him "miss you" and then this incident can be laid to rest. Punt intended.

Don't take an ''Aries'' for granted one bit. The sign of the ''Ram''. I know a ''ram'' right!! We naturally have kind hearts and if you know that much then you should show it back when you sense something is wrong with us. Most aries I know including myself. Are sensitive to the need as far as help figuring things out. So to leave an aries down by himself when he needs companionship..even in the worst cases..is like saying ''F'' you in a jacked up kind of way.. Not too many aries get over the fact of what you are really about unless you can show different. Grudge is not the word. But more like..the dog bites you once...that's not your fault!! But if he bites you again...well you know the rest..people become like dogs after a while and we have to be careful in putting trust into people with dog like mentalities. Hope that helped!

As the center of the universe, Aries man does not care how you feel. He can make you feel like you are a Queen or totally ignore you. It is uncomfortable when being ignored by an Aries man. Want to know more about Aries? Take a look at Libra (Aries’ opposite, and you will see what the difference is. When a Libra man rejects you, he will try to do it as nicely as possible. In contrast, an Aries man could directly tell you that “Sorry, I don’t love you” or “I don’t care about you”. It seems heart-broken, right? Thus, what should you do when an Aries man ignores you?

Stop chasing him: Aries man – a turkey-cock – never likes a woman who keeps chasing and persuading him to come back. Try to get rid of him, start a new life without him.
:huhldup:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Being depressed for so long without anyone to talk to is a bytch. No job, no friends, a little money, i just spend most of my time at home

I'm already crazy, hate to see what i turn into
You can talk to some people on the coli. Theres lots of people going thru similar things or just willing to lend an ear

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont think that's a good thing.
NmcREPC.jpg

its funny watchin breh do his thing.