Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I really don't understand the Black men / women who hate Black women / men, yet cannot keep those same Black women / men out of their mouths.

Like if you want to hate someone, hate them the right way. :francis:

They are really. When you don't care about something it causes indifference. Hatred is a form of emotion, and usually pain as the source. A lot of these folks hate shyt cause they feel they were done wrong in the past, and take that one or two experiences and use it to set the whole fukking bar.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
2pq7s60.jpg

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Just saw MC Hammer on a commercial for some sticky hooks. He had the red jacket and hair but because he's probably aged they didn't do a closeup on his face.

Being asked about having kids is depressing and is slowly becoming a reason to cut people off. I was asked about it yesterday at Thanksgiving and I casually replied "Well last time we tried, the baby died at 10weeks. Kinda heart breaking ya know so yeah...not looking forward to that anytime soon. *bites into ham slider*"

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Orientation went well. This new job is going to run smooth. I'm on my way. :wow: soon life will turn around even more.
Bought some eggnog to celebrate. :mjgrin:

Now if this confidence can keep going up there's no telling what I'll do next. :blessed:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wanna go to a sex shop and buy some bdsm stuff
Sex shops are fukking awkward. :huhldup:

I went with this girl I knew and this one was in the mall

2 of my boys saw me and hit the :mjgrin:

All I could do was sit there with the :skip: