Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
did you have a good turkey day my lite brite soul sis?
Well I don't celebrate but since I didn't have to worry about shipping anything I got sooooo much backed up work done. I spend 3 hours in my cold ass storage unit fixing my inventory and what not. It's immaculate now. I also posted some listings even though I want to do 15 more before I go to bed. I also packaged all my orders for tomorrow...well except 3 that I got within the last hour. I also did some yoga this morning. I had a great day.

How was yours?

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Thanksgiving sucked dikk. By myself. Didn't care to eat. Phone was dry, worried about this job and just overall annoyed. I don't want to do this shyt ever again

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Well I don't celebrate but since I didn't have to worry about shipping anything I got sooooo much backed up work done. I spend 3 hours in my cold as storage unit fixing my inventory and what not. It's immaculate now. I also posted some listings even though I want to do 15 more before I go to bed. I also packaged all my orders for tomorrow...well except 3 that I got within the last hour. I also did some yoga this morning. I had a great day.

How was yours?

mine i was cool, i ate good :whew:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
ePsG2nL.jpg

@Sidley @BlackPearl :sas2:

@BmoreGorilla still my only exception :wub:even though he pays me dust everyday