Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Lmao you in my head, I typed out that all the women I've put on to it seem to be having the best results and say it was maybe a hormonal thing but I deleted that part like nahh ima chill.

My sister, a friend of mine and @Vice Queen swear up and down by them.

My sister mentioned she thinks its helping with her hormones, her personality and things have been extremely pleasant for the last 3 weeks.
Those Adrenal Health supplements are a god send. They have calmed me down tremendously. I am calm cool and collected at work, driving, at home, alladat.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I want this one day.

tumblr_offlj6gvQY1vubexeo1_1280.jpg

I think. Might get annoying after a while. :o:
This doesn't look good.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My cousin texts me and asks what time is dinner. I said we're going to start around 3pm, which for black people is closer to 5pm. She says "Damn that's early". Meanwhile this MF has never been on time for anything in the 57 years I've known her. Literally comes the LAST hour or every function. You weren't coming on time anyway.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
@The Grendel through out middle school and high school (I graduated early) I always got compared to Foxy and her brother Gavin. Like, all the damn time. I liked her at first but I started hearing the comparisons so much it kinda made me get into her more.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Is that what you're giving me..??? :usure:

Lol, did you really think I was going to miss out on an easy reference? Of course not. Besides, I said thots, not nubian goddesses. Refer to the ultra rare 2004 version of Jay-Zs "Ignorant shyt," third verse specifically, for further explanation.