Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Lmao you in my head, I typed out that all the women I've put on to it seem to be having the best results and say it was maybe a hormonal thing but I deleted that part like nahh ima chill.

My sister, a friend of mine and @Vice Queen swear up and down by them.

My sister mentioned she thinks its helping with her hormones, her personality and things have been extremely pleasant for the last 3 weeks.

Lol you didn't tell me you were putting people on. That's great.

Most people suffer from adrenal fatigue due to high stress. Basically your adrenals are putting out so many stress hormones that it's not properly producing other horomoes. Since the pills balance out your stress response it allows the adrenals to go back into balance which is why your people are feeling so much better chemically. My mom takes them too and it has helped tremendously with her hot flashes.

You should also have the ladies in your life eat healthy fats like coconut oil, real olive oil etc. Women need more fats to help with hormone production.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
aea3b3c95be16b368691732609d4b6cdcc53759dd386880dd1251b926ce48b08.jpg

:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:
full

all this salmon and honey with no bearhettes to share with.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I just realized I didn't get much, if any, sleep last night. Today is the day before Thanksgiving, a huge travel day, we don't have any fukking OT scheduled and Americans are idiots on the road so I expect a shyt ton of new files. :snoop:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I said it was jokes a post or 2 after this. I didn't assume anything and I'm pretty sure @Rawtid is joking . Just like you be joking with old boy.
He told me days ago he was quitting thecoli. He was tired of the forum and people on it EXCEPT ME.loll

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
He told me days ago he was quitting thecoli. He was tired of the forum and people on it EXCEPT ME.loll

I know he adores you. I don't think he left b/c of you. I was joking. I said ya'll was doing a role play for goodness sake. :deadmanny:. Tell him he will be missed. I wish it was shewantsthed instead.