"enter your new pw"

*enters a pw i cant possibly forget*

"i'm sorry, your new pw cannot match your old pw"

:mjgrin: you bytch

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Im not taking your word for it
She literally said in the video she's cis and not trans.

:skip:

There's a lot of women who look rough, but yall are distracted by hair, makeup, form fitting clothes.

There was a video based on a possible NWO and concentration camps which had me thinking on if women would have to shave their heads bald, be forced into loose fitting uniform, no access to shaving/makeup, how easily they would blend with the men.

As I've said many times before on here, what yall perceive as femininity and beauty, is maintenance.

Without that maintenance, you nikkas would be mighty afraid.

I see women all the time (who if they weren't wearing form fitting clothes where I could see breast) or their hair isn't long, I wouldn't know what the hell they are.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
As I've said before, most people aren't beautiful. They're moderately attractive, average, below average or unattractive.

It's rare when someone is just "beautiful".

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
She literally said in the video she's cis and not trans.

:skip:

There's a lot of women who look rough, but yall are distracted by hair, makeup, form fitting clothes.

There was a video based on a possible NWO and concentration camps which had me thinking on if women would have to shave their heads bald, be forced into loose fitting uniform, no access to shaving/makeup, how easily they would blend with the men.

As I've said many times before on here, what yall perceive as femininity and beauty, is maintenance.

Without that maintenance, you nikkas would be mighty afraid.

I see women all the time (who if they weren't wearing form fitting clothes where I could see breast) or their hair isn't long, I wouldn't know what the hell they are.
I hate you think I watched that vid :skip: