Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
When I'm having a bad or sad day, if I don't want to let the sadness consume me (and make me sadder), I look at photos of babies and I listen to oldies (feel good oldies). If I listen to R&B music by someone like Teedra Moses, it makes me sadder.

Babies carry an unique healing energy (like some pets) . You see that innocence, effortlessly cute, they don't judge you. They react to how you treat them. I can literally hate every adult in a room and want to see them tortured to death but only be kind to a baby. Even though I don't want any, babies are amazing. They're not fake as fukk, with hidden motives like adults.
2yudcmf.jpg

tumblr_njeg1shQEp1qesepao1_500.png

tumblr_lqs2n2jKSf1qesepao1_500.png

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm on leave, stop fukking contacting me you pieces of shyt. I can't even get a hold of you at 4:45 during a regular day but now on MY leave every little fukking thing you need to send me an email on you lame bored fukk.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
One time you said that you didn't like insecure girls.. And I wondered why you were talking to me if that was the case. What do I have that's making you stay ?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i don't feel like doing shyt else today. worked hard to get a whole bunch of shyt turned around to my manager before the holiday. i'm done

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
When I'm having a bad or sad day, if I don't want to let the sadness consume me (and make me sadder), I look at photos of babies and I listen to oldies (feel good oldies). If I listen to R&B music by someone like Teedra Moses, it makes me sadder.

Babies carry an unique healing energy (like some pets) . You see that innocence, effortlessly cute, they don't judge you. They react to how you treat them. I can literally hate every adult in a room and want to see them tortured to death but only be kind to a baby. Even though I don't want any, babies are amazing. They're not fake as fukk, with hidden motives like adults.
2yudcmf.jpg

tumblr_njeg1shQEp1qesepao1_500.png

tumblr_lqs2n2jKSf1qesepao1_500.png
I must be evil. I don't like babies much. I can teach you a neurolinguistic trick to make yourself happy.