Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thank the Lord you only get one mother. My mom has a real issue with touching shyt. The lights connected to the switches in my basement aren't all that bright, so I added a couple lamps down there and I keep them on all the time because it's normally dark outside when I go down there and it's just easier to keep them on. My mom turned every light off and I'm still trying to figure out why. Why were you even in the basement to begin with and then, you manually turned off 3 different lamps PLUS turned off the switch too. Stop touching shyt!

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Thank the Lord you only get one mother. My mom has a real issue with touching shyt. The lights connected to the switches in my basement aren't all that bright, so I added a couple lamps down there and I keep them on all the time because it's normally dark outside when I go down there and it's just easier to keep them on. My mom turned every light off and I'm still trying to figure out why. Why were you even in the basement to begin with and then, you manually turned off 3 different lamps PLUS turned off the switch too. Stop touching shyt!
:mjlol:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not even funny. I went down there and it was pitch black! The switch only works for the light in the back of the basement on the other side of the wall so that did absolutely nothing to help me. I had to use my phone flashlight. When we lived together, she did the same shyt. She unplugged my phone charger from the wall EVERY morning for like 3 weeks talm 'bout she's conserving energy. Mind you, she didn't pay the electric bill, I did. I don't need you to save energy for me LMAO! Stop unplugging my shyt.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
It's not even funny. I went down there and it was pitch black! The switch only works for the light in the back of the basement on the other side of the wall so that did absolutely nothing to help me. I had to use my phone flashlight. When we lived together, she did the same shyt. She unplugged my phone charger from the wall EVERY morning for like 3 weeks talm 'bout she's conserving energy. Mind you, she didn't pay the electric bill, I did. I don't need you to save energy for me LMAO! Stop unplugging my shyt.
:russ:

Like the charger making that much of a difference. Only shyt that adds on heavy numbers to the bill is stuff you actually need on all day like AC units and heaters. TVs don't take no where near as much energy usage these days.

Bout to bust your ass down some stairs to save 8 bucks

:mjlol:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I need to grow up a bit. I want to keep some of the childish nature. But I need to add a bit of maturity. :patrice:

I need to buy a suit.
:patrice:
I should have one at this age.