Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I made the mistake of reading my rep comments and now I kinda feel some way all over again toward people on here I forgave. I don't even want to deal with them at all now despite their attitudes being different.

Just wow.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I made the mistake of reading my rep comments and now I kinda feel some way all over again toward people on here I forgave. I don't even want to deal with them at all now despite their attitudes being different.

Just wow.
screen shot?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
screen shot?
2r3fnzl.jpg

There's more like that...but thanks.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:dwillhuh: You are a better person than me being able to forgive them.
On top of this I was going thru hell...for my mental health I'm glad I didn't cave in. That is only a portion of the reps, but most of the hate was in the open so others could dap them/rep them.

It sucks because it's their true colors/how they see you even if they pretend they've changed. It's why I don't get close to people.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
When I was getting a lot of those negs/alerts, called out in threads/clowned, there was a guy on here who I befriended who helped me through the time. We became friends, we texted, I showed him dozens of photos, told him all about my life, vice versa. He told me I was one of the greatest people he knew. He felt conflicted/weird because he does see me as a woman but he would come on here and read people always bashing me and he admitted to me that he had to distance himself from me. He ignored me on the forum. He never joined them in on the bashing. But he never said anything to them about it either but I didn't want to burden him (or anyone anyway). He stopped fukking with me as a friend because people's opinions of me here and that's what fukked me up because I opened up to him and I don't open up to people. But I am grateful that during that time he was a source of kindness even if it was only in private. In the end, I was happy that we stopped interacting because he was too moved by influence/other people. I don't want any friends like that.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
On top of this I was going thru hell...for my mental health I'm glad I didn't cave in. That is only a portion of the reps, but most of the hate was in the open so others could dap them/rep them.

It sucks because it's their true colors/how they see you even if they pretend they've changed. It's why I don't get close to people.
Im glad you didnt cave in either. You didn't and, still don't, deserve any of that shyt. And people have the nerve to say you play the victim card. Smh.
The environment has become much more accepting albeit a few stragglers..who are probably feeling bitten in their conscience by their own growing curiosity.
It has indeed (Id like to think I had a hand in that :youngsabo:)but personally speaking, people's first reactions are usually their true feelings. Thats just too much hatred

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I was getting a lot of those negs/alerts, called out in threads/clowned, there was a guy on here who I befriended who helped me through the time. We became friends, we texted, I showed him dozens of photos, told him all about my life, vice versa. He told me I was one of the greatest people he knew. He felt conflicted/weird because he does see me as a woman but he would come on here and read people always bashing me and he admitted to me that he had to distance himself from me. He ignored me on the forum. He never joined them in on the bashing. But he never said anything to them about it either but I didn't want to burden him (or anyone anyway). He stopped fukking with me as a friend because people's opinions of me here and that's what fukked me up because I opened up to him and I don't open up to people. But I am grateful that during that time he was a source of kindness even if it was only in private. In the end, I was happy that we stopped interacting because he was too moved by influence/other people. I don't want any friends like that.

d'awwwww :mjgrin: we can be so cruel