stankfacegif.gif~c200

Stop playing
:hubie:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Lie about Thanksgiving plans to avoid family brehs :francis:
lmao me af.

My mom want me to go to a family reunion in Texas next year but I told her no three times already.
I don't feel like checking anybody there, fake smiling, fake laughing, putting on an act.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
lmao me af.

My mom want me to go to a family reunion in Texas next year but I told her no three times already.
I don't feel like checking anybody there, fake smiling, fake laughing, putting on an act.
Yeah, I've been asked to go to my family reunion next year in VA Beach several times by multiple people. I don't know how much clearer I can make it that I DONT want to be around them. And they know the reasons why but like to pretend otherwise.:snoop:

Also, one of my cousins saw my instagram and asked about you :skip:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Yeah, I've been asked to go to my family reunion next year in VA Beach several times by multiple people. I don't know how much clearer I can make it that I DONT want to be around them. And they know the reasons why but like to pretend otherwise.:snoop:

Also, one of my cousins saw my instagram and asked about you :skip:
lol what they ask? Some other guy told me that I commented on a photo of his and his boys all noticed it. It was odd. Then two of them requested me and I denied them.