Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
All these women on here saying they like virgins. I know damn well they mean virgins that look like Boris Kodjoe :martin:
I honestly think it's impressive/cute regardless of how a man looks. In this day, more guys will be bandwagoners/followers and try to fukk (contract all types of stds) following other nikkas.

A virgin today is a leader. There's power in it but you have to acknowledge it. It's not a weakness.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I honestly think it's impressive/cute regardless of how a man looks. In this day, more guys will be bandwagoners/followers and try to fukk (contract all types of stds) following other nikkas.

A virgin today is a leader. There's power in it but you have to acknowledge it. It's not a weakness.
Yeah well, I've never heard a chick say this irl.
Thank god I'm born-again. :whew:
Only my wife is the next chick getting this penis

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Yeah well, I've never heard a chick say this irl.
Thank god I'm born-again. :whew:
Only my wife is the next chick getting this penis
I'm attracted to men who rebel. By rebel, that can be a man who is a virgin. I just like a man who is "different" from most. Hence, Dennis Rodman. A man who can go left while everyone else goes right.
That's highly attractive to me.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
I've just noticed that.. I've never seen this kind of behavior from groups outside of the US.. That's odd.. :jbhmm:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
He was different/unique.
He did him regardless of what anyone had to say/thought.
A leader.
Unapologetic.
He went where other nikkas wouldn't go.
I tend to be attracted to guys who other women aren't initially. Then they end up liking him and I'm like eh.