Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Wait, a-are you jealous? :ohhh:
No he's not my type. It's just the fact that he did some shyt this sneaky and how he can be this vindictive. You don't think that's ironic? All that shyt I told you? He just ends up kissing her in his avatar? After dogging transexuals, her and me? Then him blocking me for not wanting to take up his offer to get used up?

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
No he's not my type. It's just the fact that he did some shyt this sneaky and how he can be this vindictive. You don't think that's ironic? All that shyt I told you? He just ends up kissing her in his avatar? After dogging transexuals, her and me? Then him blocking me for not wanting to take up his offer to get used up?
Yeah its wild, which is why I told you what to do already. She might just be a fetish to him.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Yeah its wild, which is why I told you what to do already. She might just be a fetish to him.
I think I made him "curious" and she's convenient. But I def feel like he's gonna dog her. She's HELLA sweet too. Like a beautiful, sweet sweet chick. She's not the type to just fukk nikkas either. He gotta be putting it on tough.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Another ironic part to this story is...

After he saw me and we started following each other, he was like 'It's funny because I'm following one of your mutuals. I always see her commenting on your photos. I've been following her for a minute and I think she's one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen (facially)" He told me it was her. I laughed and told him 'Uh, yeah and she's trans." He didn't believe it. I said "Go look on her page. 90 percent of her posts are about trans women." He said he never paid attention to that.

He gagged off that because he was like "I didn't know 'trannies' looked like you or her." and I got mad at him for using that word. But he feeling some way knowing that this girl he crushed on for a while is trans and then I was trans too. :mjlol:

He said he was scared.