Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Nah

:coffee:

A few do tho

:ehh:
Nah most do. They request more regular looking big dudes than model types. They assume very attractive men are gay. Tatted men look "gross" to most. Some men are too skinny and don't weigh enough. Light skinned isn't attractive to majority either.

They go for regular looking brown/dark skinned men facially with some height and weight.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Nah most do. They request more regular looking big dudes than model types. They assume very attractive men are gay. Tatted men look "gross" to most. Some men are too skinny and don't weigh enough. Light skinned isn't attractive to majority either.

They go for regular looking brown/dark skinned men facially with some height and weight.
Wouldn't call those big dudes honestly...Stocky maybe...

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don't think the women here are that hung up on weight based on the rate this guy. They prefer bigger guys. They are kinda cold toward short guys but most of these ladies are also short. :ohhh:
I'm not sure what you're getting at I just know you're not out here policing them.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:mjlol: @bmack21 that's why @Giselle rated the leaderboard thread a 1 when she saw the guys that most find attractive in the top 10. Giselle is more beauty oriented like myself. She said the women have terrible taste in men.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Your highest rating would've been like a 7 if you weren't a member.

I think the girls/guys who rated are more lient on male members being posted. Especially if the guy is popular or well liked.

If you were a celebrity, they'd rip you. But they may go for your height.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Wouldn't call those big dudes honestly...Stocky maybe...
Regine and woman of god were the most into big guys. Regine's is more specific with TALL and big guys/with size (some sort of muscle definition). Woman of God is really the one who liked the regularl/average/below average looking guys with stretch marks, bellies, no muscles.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:mjlol: @bmack21 that's why @Giselle rated the leaderboard thread a 1 when she saw the guys that most find attractive in the top 10. Giselle is more beauty oriented like myself. She said the women have terrible taste in men.
I learned a long time ago what a woman says and does are two different things when it comes to attraction

So none of this really surprises me to be honest.