Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
In your relationship with your girl are you.

A bottom?

I'm single now. But no of course not... :why:

Imma keep it a buck: I am more interested in pleasing a chick I'm with than getting mine. I love eating p*ssy, I love positions that give a chick the most pleasure...I just enjoy that shyt man. A support role. Kinda reminds me of a college days playing MMOs when I was a pure tank, didn't give a fukk about doing damage/dps.
:russ:

Don't get me wrong I like busting. I like pleasure. But I also get supreme pleasure from seeing a girl explode or fall asleep after I ate it perfect. I was laid up with a chick all Friday evening and Saturday morning. Yea I busted a few times but knowing I made her cum more times had me feeling awesome.

I like cuddling. I like just spending time in bed with a girl I l like. I'm a sensitive dude. The girl I was smashing kept saying she's fat and I was like nah you're curvy and beautiful girl let me hold you
:mjcry:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm single now. But no of course not... :why:

Imma keep it a buck: I am more interested in pleasing a chick I'm with than getting mine. I love eating p*ssy, I love positions that give a chick the most pleasure...I just enjoy that shyt man. A support role. Kinda reminds me of a college days playing MMOs when I was a pure tank, didn't give a fukk about doing damage/dps.
:russ:

Don't get me wrong I like busting. I like pleasure. But I also get supreme pleasure from seeing a girl explode or fall asleep after I ate it perfect. I was laid up with a chick all Friday evening and Saturday morning. Yea I busted a few times but knowing I made her cum more times had me feeling awesome.

I like cuddling. I like just spending time in bed with a girl I l like. I'm a sensitive dude. The girl I was smashing kept saying she's fat and I was like nah you're curvy and beautiful girl let me hold you
:mjcry:
Oh. I see.:mjgrin: