Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How does a company with a $3B cash flow, no explanation for budget variances +/- $50K, scoff about paying $8k for a more robust reporting software for their financial data? You can't keep running these reports in excel. It's just not feasible.

Yooo...lets eat too :mjpls:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yooo...lets eat too :mjpls:
Somebody in this bytch eating. I've been trying to update the same fukking spreadsheet for 20 minutes. It has timed out like 4 times. I'm ready to shoot up the whole office. I just want to go to work and "feel" ok about being here. I don't want another position where i"m counting down the hours.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just booked a trip to the Philippines for $180 (WITH INSURANCE) :blessed: :banderas:

I remember you giving out tips for this awhile ago. Any updates or current tips. I want to travel more next year, especially out the country.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I remember you giving out tips for this awhile ago. Any updates or current tips. I want to travel more next year, especially out the country.

No updates really...same ol' thing.

Went to Portugal for $159 in July and Romania for $243 in August (went to Greece from there).

Going to Cuba in February with a few friends. Right now there are sales with Aeromexico, Delta, AA, Southwest, Jetblue, etc. Everybody is flying to Cuba now. The best fares are from the East Coast and Florida.

Waiting on something to drop for April vacay. Stay on top of the bargain travel sites like
secretflying.com

Use
skyscanner
"Everywhere" feature to find out the cheapest trips for your desired dates. I was fukking around with it last week and that is how I found the fare to Havana direct from NYC for $205

Since I'm trying to buy a house, I'm lowering my purchase bar from $500 to $400.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This trial going on with this man who left his 22 month old son in the car to die 2 years ago

His wife's on the stand and all I can think is damn....she looks like Portia Doubleday after 2-3 kids
yQBZjylv.png

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
No updates really...same ol' thing.

Went to Portugal for $159 in July and Romania for $243 in August (went to Greece from there).

Going to Cuba in February with a few friends. Right now there are sales with Aeromexico, Delta, AA, Southwest, Jetblue, etc. Everybody is flying to Cuba now. The best fares are from the East Coast and Florida.

Waiting on something to drop for April vacay. Stay on top of the bargain travel sites like
secretflying.com

Use
skyscanner
"Everywhere" feature to find out the cheapest trips for your desired dates. I was fukking around with it last week and that is how I found the fare to Havana direct from NYC for $205

Since I'm trying to buy a house, I'm lowering my purchase bar from $500 to $400.
Good looks on these :salute: