Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
You're not ugly though Lol will u shut up
I never said that, hol up :dame:

For real tho, I think when these top dudes of coli competitions be happening, folks see the usual dudes in the top 10, get all discouraged and be feeling like shyt over. What people got to understand is that just because you might not be on the top of someone's list don't mean you not on the list at all.

:yeshrug:

There's plenty of times where I honestly wondered "what the hell is she doing talking to me :wtf:"....you never know

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I never said that, hol up :dame:

For real tho, I think when these top dudes of coli competitions be happening, folks see the usual dudes in the top 10, get all discouraged and be feeling like shyt over. What people got to understand is that just because you might not be on the top of someone's list don't mean you not on the list at all.

:yeshrug:

There's plenty of times where I honestly wondered "what the hell is she doing talking to me :wtf:"....you never know
Those top 10 guys you see in rotation will probably hit the bottom in ratings on this series. This is individually based. When its on here, its when guys are compared to other guys. Like I said before, plenty of handsome/obviously handsome men featured in this were rated low while men I consider average/below average were rated high or average. Idris isn't the finest man to me. He is #1. He is also not a pretty boy. Rugged but can be clean cut. Facially or even body wise he isn't the best that we've featured but he has "it" to most ladies.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Those top 10 guys you see in rotation will probably hit the bottom in ratings on this series. This is individually based. When its on here, its when guys are compared to other guys. Like I said before, plenty of handsome/obviously handsome men featured in this were rated low while men I consider average/below average were rated high or average. Idris isn't the finest man to me. He is #1. He is also not a pretty boy. Rugged but can be clean cut. Facially or even body wise he isn't the best that we've featured but he has "it" to most ladies.
You like Dennis Rodman/Que Dog ass nikkas tho, so I'm not surprised your choices ain't aligned

:skip:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
You like Dennis Rodman/Que Dog ass nikkas tho, so I'm not surprised your choices ain't aligned

:skip:
:ohlawd: me and 90s Dennis Rodman would've been the actual Beauty & The Beast. With the nastiest sex.:whew: that ugly sexy demonic looking kinky bytch.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
nAvMqJr.png

Do yall see how I finessed this shyt

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm pretty sure women are going to vote for the same acceptable and expected members. You'd be surprised what goes on behind the scenes though. Trust. And that's the issue. The women aren't going to want to throw out a random name and risk exposure (not by the women but the dues who will make a big deal about it).