Supporter
Daps
Record it please

:lupe:
giphy.gif

This is mano y mano :dame:
A proverbial duel :dame:
1 on 1 :dame:
Old Coco would participate in this :mjpls:.
Im all about peace and love now :smile:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Random thoughts Halloween edition: would you rather be bitten/killed by a vampire or a zombie? :jbhmm:
Draining the blood basically a fade to unconsciousness...

I can handle that...but watching and feeling the pain of your arm getting ripped off, skin bitten off, eyes sucked out?

Nah b.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Draining the blood basically a fade to unconsciousness...

I can handle that...but watching and feeling the pain of your arm getting ripped off, skin bitten off, eyes sucked out?

Nah b.
Neither will be pleasant. But I'm picking vampire because being a vampire >>> turning into a zombie.

Eternal life
Stay the same age - I'm still sexy so this is a win :laugh:
Super strength
Can heal
Seductive

Just gotta avoid the sun and wooden spikes :patrice:

Prynce

Daps
It's so frustrating that i'm in such a good position now to do everything I wanted and the thing I wanted the most I missed it because of my own stupidity/laziness/timidness :francis:
Why did I have to learn the hard way before I got my shyt together? :why:
I would have worked harder months ago to be where i'm at now back before the summer :snoop:
Could have saved myself a lot of trouble if I would have stopped being such a procrastinator and got myself ready for the things I wanted. :snoop:

But a nikka learn and grow from every disappointment. Had to change myself so I can change my experiences. I'm better for it I guess cause I learned and it put a fire under my ass in the way I needed. I'm not who I was and I'm happy for that too, really had to look at myself and change myself. I got everything I need to be successful and I set myself up pretty good to be caking in 2 years. My savings stacking so I can get a crib soon and I got a decent whip. Got a nice job that will turn into a career after I graduate. Just hate things had to happen the way they did before I learned. But a nikka always learn, I always learn.

I can't let no man out do me and I can't let nobody get one up on me ever again. Best believe I don't quit when I got something to prove. All I got to do is put my mind to anything I want and I'll get it.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
So damn tired :mjcry:
My dog threw up all over the goddamn carpet :mjcry:

The only thing that would make me feel better is if someone would dress up in a scantly clad Yoruichi costume and encase that moment in a digital photo which is then delivered to my personal inbox for my viewing pleasure and added fantasies:mjcry: