14484728_185400698566522_832340000018916116_n.jpg

:ohhh:

:wow:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
"Little by little, everything adds up. A single drop of rain seems to make little difference in the world. Yet, as it flows downhill, it gathers with other drops, and soon a trickle develops. This trickle becomes a stream, a stream becomes a river, and soon the drop is part of something so powerful it cannot be stopped. I will lead my life in the same way. Optimism is a drop of rain, a belief that something good will happen to me today."

A couple sentences from Wokini: A Lakota Journey to Happiness and Self-Understanding by Billy Mills and Nicholas Sparks.

Happiness is a choice that you make.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
"Little by little, everything adds up. A single drop of rain seems to make little difference in the world. Yet, as it flows downhill, it gathers with other drops, and soon a trickle develops. This trickle becomes a stream, a stream becomes a river, and soon the drop is part of something so powerful it cannot be stopped. I will lead my life in the same way. Optimism is a drop of rain, a belief that something good will happen to me today."

A couple sentences from Wokini: A Lakota Journey to Happiness and Self-Understanding by Billy Mills and Nicholas Sparks.

Happiness is a choice that you make.
I'll take the Ghost dance thank you.