Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
After thinking long and hard, I could not entertain the possibility of dating my barber. I can't fukk that relationship up because I wouldn't trust another soul to cut my hair and I'm not trying to be friends with someone it didn't work out with romantically. I'm still going to see this movie with him because going to the movies alone is lame.

Lol I used to love going to the movies by myself but when I went recently i felt like a loser. Everyone was looking at me as if to say why is she sat by herself. It was super awkward.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
"They tend to have an oral fixation. Dark sided Taurus females. You know that show Strange Addiction? I would guess that a lot of those women that wanna put things in their mouth are dark sided Taurus women...Actually makes them good when giving head. They can give good head now! They always want something in their mouth."

That's true :ehh:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
After thinking long and hard, I could not entertain the possibility of dating my barber. I can't fukk that relationship up because I wouldn't trust another soul to cut my hair and I'm not trying to be friends with someone it didn't work out with romantically. I'm still going to see this movie with him because going to the movies alone is lame.
No its not.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Now you got me looking into this shyt :francis:

:wow:
Sun in Leo

There's an unmistakably regal air to Solar Leos. These are dignified--even noble--folk. Leos have a reputation for being conceited, but think again. Leos do feel important, but this generally takes the form of wanting to change the world in some way--to make the world a better place. They are generally motivated by affection for people, and often have big dreams and plans to make people happy.