Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
in all seriousness, you could just ask him. he probably doesnt realize he's disrupting you

Try to asking them to turn it down

It's like tree of them and one of me. Originally I was going to say something but someone around here has been messing with me knocking on my door and when I go check no one is there :beli:

I don't have a burner yet so i'm not gonna put myself out there

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's like tree of them and one of me. Originally I was going to say something but someone around here has been messing with me knocking on my door and when I go check no one is there :beli:

I don't have a burner yet so i'm not gonna put myself out there
Are they black? :lupe:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
give up and get a cat?
I don't like cats.
That's a complicated question. Some people are scared to receive that type of love because they never got it or it can be taken away from them so they never trust it.

Some people have tricked themselves that it doesn't exist or that they don't want it. So they put up this hard shell to protect themselves even though deep down it's what they want. It's not a clear cut they don't want it from you thing. Everybody has their issues that hinder them or they're just in a bad spot in their lives.

Also everybody is not worth your love or emotions. Can't keep giving it away hoping somebody will take pity and give it back. It has to be for the right people. Don't be so eager to fall in love or give love to everybody you meet. You'll know when the person is worth it, trust me you just know that shyt.
:sadrake:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
34pxbpx.png

:wow: