Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why do i cry after every episode of Ugly Betty? Is not even a heart-warming show. Though she does endure a lot at her job.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
bytches really be out here feeling themselves. Gotta keep that persona :duck: going for the masses I suppose. And yourself. I always see through it though. I'm really insanity. Neurosis. Darkness. Only so long fake thugs can pretend. But at the end of the day I'm a nice guy.

Anywhoodles a 75 year old cac called my desk. bytch said off top she didn't wanna hear my "spiel." bytch. She ended up hanging up on me after it was she said 9 miles was too far to have her veh inspected. Hopefully she has cancer. Or develops it. The painful kind.

Prynce

Daps
Hoes really be doing the most sometimes :francis:

They really need to stop tripping off themselves:francis:

Best believe there is a woman that looks 100 times better than you that is getting flown out to dubai to get shytted on by a fat hairy arab.

All that cappin and false bravado don't hide what's really inside

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Hoes really be doing the most sometimes :francis:

They really need to stop tripping off themselves:francis:

Best believe there is a woman that looks 100 times better than you that is getting flown out to dubai to get shytted on by a fat hairy arab.

All that cappin and false bravado don't hide what's really inside

Those women are broken inside. Shame too. Because I can see past their bullshyt and they are really just big softies. A lot of wasted potential trying to build up these walls. Still get fukked over. By others or their own insecurities. Such is life.