Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
Had a clown run up on me, my homie, and our girls last night. :beli:

I told her "Record this asswhooping, Im tryna be famous" :jawalrus:

She called 911, the cops show up right when we finally catch this fast motherfukker. They put me and my breh in handcuffs and let the clown go. :mjcry:

fukk Florida man, I wanna go back home.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So after much investigation I found out that I don't have hypoglycemia like I thought. Thank God!!!!!!! Honestly besides being tired after certain meals I showed no other signs and my resting blood sugar was always normal. Also my reactions to sugar were always very inconsistent. Some days certain foods had no affect and other days I was sent into a food coma for up to 8 hours.

Anyway, I found out that I have adrenal fatigue. For which I have many of the symptoms but still relatively mild. I've probably had it for years now and my recent problem metabolizing sugar is just a new manifestation.

Anyway, the fatigue is stress induced. Having a bad relationship and being stressed about money and future goals is what brought it on so even though I am in a munch better situation I still have the lingering imbalance ie too much cortisol.

So I've already changed my diet and taken most of the stress from my life so we are good on that end. Did some research on treatments and came across a supplement on Amazon that has amazing reviews. I couldn't wait for it so I ran to Vitamin Shop to get it. One of the main ingredient is a herb called Holy Basil. I popped the pills as soon as I got in the car.

Conti...

Prynce

Daps
Woke up this morning feeling good cause I am myself
Look in the mirror like damn, you got a lot of inner wealth

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
14572243_10157626274425424_8879505374205381909_n.jpg

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Conti...

Yo!!! I felt high as a damn kite after about 15 minutes and still feeling a nice calm after over 12 hours. Most of the reviews said people notice calming after a few weeks to a month. I felt that shyt right away. I was feeling good as a motherfukker. I couldn't even get mad and was still quite productive. Supposedly holy basil brings your body back into balance.

After reading up on it I found out the herb is straight from the Gods. It certainly does feel like it. It's antinflammatiory and antidepressant. It is used to treat and showed significant results correcting blood sugar, depression, cancer, arthritis, respiratory problems etc. It's pretty much adapter and will help to fix what's needed.

I've only take one dose now and I can only say that it certainly did calm the hell out of me. I'll track my progress. I probably get my mom on it too. She's been stress like crazy.

I also ordered some holy basil tea. I'll be taking my supplement and sipping tea like crazy. Wish me luck.

Edit: This is the supplement for anyone interested.

Gaia Herbs Adrenal Health Daily Support Liquid Phyto-Caps
41kNhJvm2fL.jpg

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Conti...

Yo!!! I felt high as a damn kite after about 15 minutes and still feeling a nice calm after over 12 hours. Most of the reviews said people notice calming after a few weeks to a month. I felt that shyt right away. I was feeling good as a motherfukker. I couldn't even get mad and was still quite productive. Supposedly holy basil brings your body back into balance.

After reading up on it I found out the herb is straight from the Gods. It certainly does feel like it. It's antinflammatiory and antidepressant. It is used to treat and showed significant results correcting blood sugar, depression, cancer, arthritis, respiratory problems etc. It's pretty much adapter and will help to fix what's needed.

I've only take one dose now and I can only say that it certainly did calm the hell out of me. I'll track my progress. I probably get my mom on it too. She's been stress like crazy.

I also ordered some holy basil tea. I'll be taking my supplement and sipping tea like crazy. Wish me luck.

41kNhJvm2fL.jpg
So this is better than valium then :jbhmm:?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Conti...

41kNhJvm2fL.jpg

I might look into this