Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Were there girls there? :lupe:

I don't know. He just mentioned he was hanging out with his friend Aiden. He did text me while he was there and we were talking. If I think I was just being insecure cuz my ex (years ago) cheated on me and did shady shyt and that was my first relationship but to be honest my boyfriend isn't like him at all. He's pretty shy, quiet and I doubt he'd do anything shady but I do still worry just cause you never know but I don't really say anything cause it's my personal issue I need to work on and have been discussing with my therapist so

When I mean acting weird, I mean like super loving. There's times he can be like that but usually he isn't unless I am being all like that. But who knows he knew I was kinda bumming and been feeling shytty about myself and maybe he just wanted to make me feel better.

Last edited:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I don't know. He just mentioned he was hanging out with his friend Aiden. I think I was just being insecure cuz my ex (years ago) cheated on me and did shady shyt and that was my first relationship but to be honest my boyfriend isn't like him at all. He's pretty shy, quiet and I doubt he'd do anything shady but I do still worry just cause you never know but I don't really say anything cause it's my personal issue I need to work on and have been discussing with my therapist so
I definitely empathize with the insecurity part, I used to be the type to over-think those types of situations also.Good luck in your relationship and I hope it turns out well.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry.
But it's nice to know I was missed.
:hug:

1Fatboy_reacts.gif

We byke