Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
If we do get a dog it's eating "people" food. Can't be anymore expensive than dog food plus it smells better.
Depends on how much you'd want to pay for dog food.
What kind of people food you thinking about?

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I have my own Raven Symone story.

She came down to the Savannah mall when she was trying to rap back in the day and she was taking pictures. When they were about to take the picture of us, I turned and kissed her. I was just doing what my uncles told me to do.:yeshrug: That was the end of pictures that day.:mjlol:

That picture is somewhere at my grandma's house right now.:pachaha:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lmmfao!!! That's what he gets!! Thanks for the list.
My uncle was laughing while he had to get the hose so the dog would calm down :laff:

And no prob. I give my cat some chicken. I just typically boil it. No seasoning. Just straight plain. It makes a good substitution. I have about 4 pounds of chicken breast. And I get cases of cat food. 2 cases. 25 cans a case.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My uncle was laughing while he had to get the hose so the dog would calm down :laff:

And no prob. I give my cat some chicken. I just typically boil it. No seasoning. Just straight plain. It makes a good substitution. I have about 4 pounds of chicken breast. And I get cases of cat food. 2 cases. 25 cans a case.
Dumb dog. But yeah budget wise I don't see the need to buy separate food if they can eat regular shyt. Of course no seasoning or whatever.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I have my own Raven Symone story.

She came down to the Savannah mall when she was trying to rap back in the day and she was taking pictures. When they were about to take the picture of us, I turned and kissed her. I was just doing what my uncles told me to do.:yeshrug: That was the end of pictures that day.:mjlol:

That picture is somewhere at my grandma's house right now.:pachaha:
This girl did that shyt to me in camp. I literally went :ohmy:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dumb dog. But yeah budget wise I don't see the need to buy separate food if they can eat regular shyt. Of course no seasoning or whatever.
True. It makes sense to do that. I like giving my cat salmon. But he gets mudbutt. So chicken it was. We had prescription food for him as well. Cause he had worms. He ate a rat. :scust: