Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.

Lance%20dance.gif

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I woke up today feeling good as a mofo. Clear headed and wide awake. I'm trying to figure out what I did yesterday that has me feeling so good today. The only 2 things I did differently were have a protein shake and made myself a salmon steak with broccoli and farfelle in a butter and parmesan sauce. :noah: I bet it was the butter. :heh:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I bought all new photography equipment today. I am so excited.. I think it will improve my layout quality, picture quality, reduce photography time and reduce the amount of editing needed. Yippy Yippy!!! I can't wait until it gets here. I love the internet. I love 2 day shipping. I love Ebay and I love Amazon!!!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spoke with the realtor board today and she says "We don't have any idea how you paid that way, did you go through our website?". So I run though what I did with her on the phone and of course the ACH option isn't in the drop down :stopitslime:. So they are going to have to cut me a check for the second payment and figure out a way to allocate what I already paid to my dues. I got a job offer that starts next Wednesday so I was way calmer.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I need to stop fukking with chia seeds. Those things always make my tummy feel weird. How do folk eat them all the time? I ordered a big ass bag of them too. I should send that shyt back.