Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I have a $5 amazon gift card code.

Its up for grabs if anyone wants it, just let me know if you've claimed it so people won't come in here trying to use it afterwards.

dead

Last edited:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I have a $5 amazon gift card code.

Its up for grabs if anyone wants it, just let me know if you've claimed it so people won't come in here trying to use it afterwards.

claim code: 6JV4-CCXM2T-3UTY
Serial number: 1592224122280039
Doesnt work

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt it worked :lupe:
oLCRkqI.jpg

Prynce

Daps
All these new friends and I could care less about them.

I could cut them off this instant and I would be just fine.

Last edited:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
My stomach stopped hurting thank gawd.
Also as expressive as I am on here I'm still more reserved than I want to be irl

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC

So why do people think my faith is of intolerance Does it look like I am on the defense? Don't get me wrong, I know we're not all the same So go and hate cause you have nothing to say Just because I don't support your cause Does that make you want to hate me? I always thought this was the land of the free But you don't want me to believe in what I believe I refuse to stand by and listen to your hypocrisy I'm so sick, I can't take it anymore I have the right to be angry I won't take it anymore I won't let the sun go down with this hate on my hands No matter what you say or do I will forgive you So will my Father Why do people think my faith is of intolerance Does it look like I am on the defense? Don't get me wrong, I know we're not all the same So go and hate cause you have nothing to say So let's wash our hands of this hate once and for all Even though I have the right to be angry You know forgiveness is the hardest thing I've ever learned to do I receive strength from my Father to show mercy on people like you I won't let the sun go down with this hate on my hands No matter what you say or do I will forgive you So will my Father Why do people think my faith is of intolerance Does it look like I am on the defense? Don't get me wrong, I know we're not all the same So go and hate because you have nothing to say