Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I go to pay my realtor board dues online and I used the ACH option instead of a credit card. I enter the information go to submit and it gives an error about the balance must be greater than 0 and less than 249,999. So I do it a second time and I get the same error. I go to look at my account couple days later and of course the shyt came out twice, over drafted my account and fukked up my whole day. :martin:

So I call 800 number associated with the charges and she says the merchant has to issue the refund before they can do anything. I call the realtor board and this heifer says "Oh the ACH option doesn't even work". :what:Tell my checking account that. Some lady named Laura is supposed to call me back today. I went to this place once for training and I've hated them ever since. I don't even like going into their office to deal with them but it looks like I'll have to.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I enter the information go to submit and it gives an error about the balance must be greater than 0 and less than 249,999. So I do it a second time and I get the same error. I go to look at my account couple days later and of course the shyt came out twice, over drafted my account and fukked up my whole day. :martin:
I would have never done it twice. You know better than that bb. Any transaction online that doesn't post appropriately the first time gets verified ASAP.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would have never done it twice. You know better than that bb. Any transaction online that doesn't post appropriately the first time gets verified ASAP.
Please don't call me bb. Lesson learned. I just want one of the transactions refunded.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe it means best buddy. Which is probably not true with him and you right?
You're digging too deep into this. I just don't want to be called that. :manny: That's about it. It has nothing to do with my association with Fonsworth or anyone else. I wouldn't want a person in real life to refer to me as "bb". Marcuz referred to me as bb and I told him to stop as well.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You're digging too deep into this. I just don't want to be called that. :manny: That's about it. It has nothing to do with my association with Fonsworth or anyone else. I wouldn't want a person in real life to refer to me as "bb". Marcuz referred to me as bb and I told him to stop as well.
:yeshrug:Whateves.