Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I'm gonna make that statement @Yusuke made yesterday my signature.

People legit think this place is a monolith completely incapable of having different opinions. Its apparently completely impossible that two different groups of people make two conflicting threads...nah its gotta be the same people being hypocrites.

I worry about yall nikkas sometimes

全能の神

《《》》
Daps

People legit think this place is a monolith completely incapable of having different opinions. Its apparently completely impossible that two different groups of people make two conflicting threads...nah its gotta be the same people being hypocrites.

Im somebody's sig :wow:
Momma I made it:mjcry:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Word. It's weird, Can't change your mind can't do shyt. Can't think differently. It's as if nikkas want be bees or ants.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
People who you ask "how long is the wait usually?" And an hour later they're still talking. I literally know every major detail of this mans life. He's talking to the top of my head right now. Like, right now, right now.:mjcry:

The top of my head because I'm on my phone, not because I'm kneeling. That shyt sounded a little non-Harlem reading it back.:dame:
Oh. He your boss?:dame: