Daps
If Nipsey Hussle don't make you wanna grind, you gon be broke forever :to:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@Ziggiy dropping the fire :salute:

In the course of time Moses grew up. Then he went to see his own people and watched them suffering under forced labor. He saw a Hebrew, one of his own people, being beaten by an Egyptian. He looked all around, and when he didn’t see anyone, he beat the Egyptian to death and hid the body in the sand.

-Exodus 2:11-12
The legacy of the American slave has been polluted by those who are ashamed, afraid, and reviled by its repulsiveness. The fact that the world’s greatest country was built off white supremacy is an ugly, festering wound that continues to tarnish every single achievement of the nation. As time has gone on, and those who practice white supremacy have become more nuanced, so too has the language surrounding the discussion of slavery in mainstream circles. For decades there was a widely held notion that Abraham Lincoln was the shining white abolitionist savior, who ended slavery out of the goodness of his own heart and lifted the white man’s burden of cruelty and oppression with one stroke of a pen. Then there was the Roots miniseries, which took pains to portray white sympathizers throughout, who assisted and helped the slaves achieve freedom.

To read more check out the link below

THE SWORD AND THE SERMON (The Birth Of A Nation Review – FTESWL
THE SWORD AND THE SERMON (The Birth Of A Nation Review

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think I'm too stoic and mellow. I think because I have this nature I seem off putting. Like people think I look like an a$$hole. Which is far from the truth.
Yet when I walk around smiling people seem distant and hesitant.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
So out of 35 men, Idris Elba is the "most attractive" and J. Cole is the "least attractive".