Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't know who he was like that but I've been following him for a while. I had to google him. He's a new/upcoming artist. His fanbase is growing. He has around 125K followers on IG and 25K fans/follows on soundcloud. He's a related artist and affiliated with Flatbush Zombies, Travis Scott, ASAP Mob. He has a chick. :skip:I didn't respond to the dm. I'm going to chill with the comments I leave on people's Instagrams because they always dm and/ or request to follow.:merchant:
playboy x carti :damn:

Prynce

Daps
I really hate R&B songs by women :dead:

Honestly if it ain't Tory Lanez, Drake, The weeknd or Bryson Tiller I can't really mess with R&B :manny:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Good job #blackexcellence #chocolatequeensreignsupreme

I always wonder if you ask yourself
Is it just me?
Is it just me?
Or is this simping so good I shouldn't have to simp for free?
Is it just me?
Is it just me?
Or is this simping so good I shouldn't have to...:wow:
:pachaha:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I didn't know who he was like that but I've been following him for a while. I had to google him. He's a new/upcoming artist. His fanbase is growing. He has around 125K followers on IG and 25K fans/follows on soundcloud. He's a related artist and affiliated with Flatbush Zombies, Travis Scott, ASAP Mob. He has a chick. :skip:I didn't respond to the dm. I'm going to chill with the comments I leave on people's Instagrams because they always dm and/ or request to follow.:merchant:
Ask him if he needs a ghostwriter

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You really take the internet for granted.

Cox has been down all day and I'm sitting in here like :francis:

This phone is a little :flabbynsick: so I cant do everything i want with it and my tablet is useless with no Wifi

Could be worse though :ld:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
The comment I left on one of his photos was a bit much but I didn't think he would read it. He has so many comments on every photo. A lot from women. I thought mine would just get lost in there.

I said something to the effect of "His chick is lucky because if he were my man, I would suck on his lips 24/7. They're so juicy lawd."

But him being taken, should've just ignored that.:snoop: Thats not my fault.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The comment I left on one of his photos was a bit much but I didn't think he would read it. He has so many comments on every photo. A lot from women. I thought mine would just get lost in there.

I said something to the effect of "His chick is lucky because if he were my man, I would suck on his lips 24/7. They're so juicy lawd."

But him being taken, should've just ignored that.:snoop: Thats not my fault.
full