Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I have a tiny crush on Ryan from Black Ink. He's like so grouchy and rude but cute.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Every time I get a new phone I have to go through the "New phone who is this" routine. Apple/Google whoever clearly don't want me to know anyone.

I was so annoyed last night I was gonna just return the phone- had to get a verification code on "another Apple device running 10" and also had to turn my old phone off. How does this work/make sense though?:stopitslime:
But you recognized my password/ID right away when I bought something without this extra shyt :comeon:

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
Y'all = Tiny Chatters

You gonna hide ya hand after looking for ppl to join you? CMon Son

So because I ask for someone to talk to while I'm waiting for my classes to start, I'm « wildin » ?

Ok. Whatever.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Every time I get a new phone I have to go through the "New phone who is this" routine. Apple/Google whoever clearly don't want me to know anyone.

I was so annoyed last night I was gonna just return the phone- had to get a verification code on "another Apple device running 10" and also had to turn my old phone off. How does this work/make sense though?:stopitslime:
But you recognized my password/ID right away when I bought something without this extra shyt :comeon:
That's definitely not an Android problem

Don't sully the good name of GSDG