Reppin
New Haven

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup:

nikka went thru itunes instead of going straight to Google. :russ:

@marcuz I'm hoping that subscriptions is tied to your Google account and lets you access youtube red on every device and not just your apple devices. If not :camby:

well i dont use red for anything other than background music :skip: but yeah, i can use it on everything

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:ufdup:

nikka went thru itunes instead of going straight to Google. :russ:

@marcuz I'm hoping that subscriptions is tied to your Google account and lets you access youtube red on every device and not just your apple devices. If not :camby:
at 1st i thougt maybe google was just getting people who were unaware of the google play price

and was charging more for youtube red

cause i had play 1st and then just had red included when they started it so i didnt know the price for Red

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lawd dont label me a c00n when I make this thread :sadcam:
th

Prynce

Daps
I wish I had a time machine so I could have a second chance.
I wish I did not make the mistakes I did because now I carry these feelings that may never leave me :francis:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish I had a time machine so I could have a second chance.
I wish I did not make the mistakes I did because now I carry these feelings that may never leave me :francis:

Nah man, you can't think like that. If you didn't cause death or serious injury to someone you can keep that mindset.

Would the person you feel like this about feel the same about you?

If the shoe was on the other foot would they be thinking the same or would you literally not be a thought.

Once you accept that you make mistakes and things dont always work out how you want you can move forward with a happy healthy life.

Sure it'll hurt for awhile, but just remember you can always improve.

Dont stress over the pass only but so long, take it in, learn from it and make the next experience that much better