Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
If you're a woman and you can't cook or clean you gotta go

display

Prynce

Daps
My poetry has been lit lately it's one of my hobbies that I really enjoy doing.

I really have the gift of gab I can talk to anybody and affect them. Everybody I been conversing with lately been saying the same things to me about how I say things they feel or can't express in regular conversation. My intuition is extremely accurate most of the time.

So I need to find a way to flip these skills I have into something I can capitalize on. :patrice:

I need to do something in music. No harm in trying my hand at something I'm passionate about. If I fail at least I tried and won't have regrets.

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Had a meeting this morning with a client, told me one bytch that been givin me all sorts of stress for months will be attending, we never actually met face to face

Yo :whoo::whoo::whoo:
All is forgiven :steviej:

We caught a vibe instantly, her co-worker was just :lolbron:the whole time

Got a work event in two weeks im tryna see whats good :takedat:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
YouTube really is dead:wow:I don't know how they did it it but I can't ever find shyt I'm looking for on there

Its not dead, its been split up

Youtube - Regular ass Youtube, free to everyone. ads galore
Youtube Music - Music videos, music tracks, concert videos, etc only. (Don't know if it has ads, i dont see them)
Youtube Red - Paid version of Youtube and Youtube Music, no ads. I get it free cuz I subscribe to Google Music