Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk you mean you disagree with my interpretation of the document? I'm the one who created it :dahell: , got damn lawyers :pacspit:
What's the problem? They don't like the way you did it. Nothing wrong with that. Ask them what way they would like to see the document organized. If they have suggestions, listen, if not tell them STFU.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
What's the problem? They don't like the way you did it. Nothing wrong with that. Ask them what way they would like to see the document organized. If they have suggestions, listen, if not tell them STFU.

They want me to do something that's outside of what the agreed upon executed contract says. Now they want to say that the referenced section is interpreted incorrectly from my standpoint. I'm like umm nah, I'm pretty sure I know what I meant when I created it and had my legal team look at it.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
This job hunt so far has been :mjcry:
what type of work are u looking for?

yo i actually got an email awhile back about
free training for a job program to work as a unmanned drone operator:ehh:

it has a requirement that u have to be 18-24 years old
the training is at one of the Dallas community colleges

i gotta find the email

i also get shyt bout jobs all the time

i can send u that shyt

would u interested in doing security system installs?

if so they are always hiring at Mantech in Dallas

pay is around $16.25 to 17.50 starting out

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Interviewing for a position in checking services at the bank I'm currently at, the checking services dept is managed by the accounting manager, I have a bachelor's degree in accounting, life may be on the up and up brehs. This company promotes a lot from within, plus it's a back office position so I don't really have to deal with people face to face.