Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Pree sure I could whoop you

Btw I only think the anime up to chunin exams are good, everything else after to include the billion fillers are trash :whoa:
Dont let that army training fool you :childplease:
But yea I admit the chunin exams and orochimaru was pretty good

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Dont let that army training fool you :childplease:
But yea I admit the chunin exams and orochimaru was pretty good

Nah cuz, Orochimaru was the woat and killed the series. I'll admit that when he used the first and second hokages bodies to fight the fifth that shyt was badass but all the episodes it took just to take his arms away were annoying :aicmon:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Job offers are rolling in like mad:francis:called by two places today and Ive got two interviews next week. Where was all this when I really wanted it 3 months ago.

Oh well. First things first, whatever jobs I get, im saving a stack so i can take a trip out of town this winter. Where? I dunno, but I need a vacation.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

giphy.gif

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Nah cuz, Orochimaru was the woat and killed the series. I'll admit that when he used the first and second hokages bodies to fight the fifth that shyt was badass but all the episodes it took just to take his arms away were annoying :aicmon:
Nah Obito was the worse villian Ive ever seen in an anime. But yea fillers and flashbacks ruined that show

Neji still goat

Ill stop nerding out now before I start writing dissertations about it :francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Got myself a few shirts. Couple of polos and a button up. All Polo. Marshalls so nothing fancy just basic stuff. I rarely go clothes shopping. I'm so indecisive, like a woman, especially on the color. Feels good to get some new gear tho.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown::mindblown:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah Obito was the worse villian Ive ever seen in an anime. But yea fillers and flashbacks ruined that show

Neji still goat

Ill stop nerding out now before I start writing dissertations about it :francis:
Orochi is the truth

Tayuya was the truth

Sasori was amazing
Deidra amazing also..

naruto is probably the lamest character on the show.