Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Ok so Paypal say the shyt went through...now we wait

tumblr_nmldkwRhGT1t1uyk3o1_540.jpg

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
another weird thing about me :ehh:
You don't have to pretend like it's a good lol
No. I honestly admire it. I was telling @Yusuke the same thing. Also originalgangsta. This guy who I follow on ig favors him and I was telling originalgangsta how he seems innocent and that's what makes him so cute to me. He joked about maybe one day the guy will become a "dog" and I told him I wouldn't find him attractive then.

Don't be ashamed of "weirdness". It makes you stand out from the next. Own it.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
im ready to fukking move. maybe back to NYC. idk yet. im trying to bust my ass in school and get some type of volunteer job. some type of credentials to get an actual paying job. the day i move out will be the greatest day of my life.

Prynce

Daps
Just be yourself and do whatever you want to do in life. It's not worth the stress trying to be what people want you to be and not doing what you feel like doing. Do your thang and fukk who don't like it. People will like you when you be yourself

Side bar

Why do dudes front so hard for these chicks? :why:
Dude outchea tryna impress this hoe for what?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We want to do a trip to the national mall, possibly spring break for about 3-4 days. Wasn't sure what the traffic would be like for a drive back and forth from b-more everyday for that.
Definitely stay closer to DC. Baltimore is too far to drive back n forth.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Just be yourself and do whatever you want to do in life. It's not worth the stress trying to be what people want you to be and not doing what you feel like doing. Do your thang and fukk who don't like it. People will like you when you be yourself

Side bar

Why do dudes front so hard for these chicks? :why:
Dude outchea tryna impress this hoe for what?
They need the affection. They need the value. When they look in the mirror they don't see it. They need a woman to tell them that through picture comments and other notions of acceptance.

When you make efforts to better yourself, people will turn against you and form misguided opinions about the person you are based on their one minded perception of what you were, what you are now and what they think you should be. It will lead to you being ridiculed and made fun of, but as long as you feel good about yourself then you should be able to block all of them out and enjoy life.