Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I'm watching this show called 90 day fiance and this "plus sized" PAWG, brought some dude name Mohamed from Tanzania to the states on a visa, married him and he dipped on her. :heh: Breh was taking trips to other states with other women and they were posting pictures online and shyt. Now she's talking with a lawyer about an annulment and wants to get him deported. The first time she met him in person was when she brought him to the states and she talking about "I really love him and this hurts". :what:
Her kids knew dude was full of shyt and she didn't listen. He said no sexual contact and separate rooms until they're married.:mjlol:. He was pissed when he found out how broke she was :mjlol:. The look of disgust he had just sitting next to her:mjlol:.

It was obvious he was faking it for the papers and she was too dumb to see it.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Her kids knew dude was full of shyt and she didn't listen. He said no sexual contact and separate rooms until they're married.:mjlol:. He was pissed when he found out how broke she was :mjlol:. The look of disgust he had just sitting next to her:mjlol:.

Damn wow!! This is the first episode I've seen of this shyt and I was like WTF is going on?!?! I may have to marathon this.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

yo do u watch Married at 1st sight?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I feel so great man. Like, nobody can tell me shyt. With a new season comes a new attitude. Sometimes in order to better yourself you may have to go against popular belief and popularity groups. I hope everyone has the chance to better themselves.