Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think I can have kids.
A woman only has a small window in which she can get pregnant every month and that's if she releases a "mature" egg to be fertilized. Unless you're fukking the same chick raw and nutting in her often, then chances are you won't get a female pregnant.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
A woman only has a small window in which she can get pregnant every month and that's if she releases a "mature" egg to be fertilized. Unless you're fukking the same chick raw and nutting in her often, then chances are you won't get a female pregnant.

Yeah, I know it's pretty hard. I've just had reckless nights here and there for 15+ years. 0 kids only 1 std. If I can have kids I'm truly a lucky nikka.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I know it's pretty hard. I've just had reckless nights here and there for 15+ years. 0 kids only 1 std. If I can have kids I'm truly a lucky nikka.
Yeah here and there won't do it lol. Whenever you quit whoring around and start banging one broad consistently, your chances of having kids will increase. And pew at your std.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
:yeshrug:
Yeah here and there won't do it lol. Whenever you quit whoring around and start banging one broad consistently, your chances of having kids will increase. And pew at your std.

Lol I actually turned in my player card for now. I have a great girl, and if she turns out to be the mother of my kids one day I'm more than lucky, I'm blessed.

As far as the std, it wasn't something I couldn't get rid of. So it's all good.:yeshrug:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
solange-475497.jpg

"HOW COULD YOU?! :sadcam:"

:mjlol: