Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
shyt on the women posters, run them away, then complain about the ratio of women posters on the site. You can tell a lot of these nikkas do not interact with women.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt on the women posters, run them away, then complain about the ratio of women posters on the site. You can tell a lot of these nikkas are virgins and do not interact with women.
Or say they would never deal with women that post on message boards, yet constantly question their looks and wife worthiness. Why does it even matter?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
@Jayne That ignore feature coming in handier than a mofo today huh? :heh: I know it probably is for me.
lol smh :skip:

Idk if it's because of my age or what but all this messiness and drama, I don't care for.
I don't even like getting out of character like I did last night. I hate bringing that side out of me.
I just want creative/refreshing, fun threads.:why:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
lol smh :skip:

Idk if it's because of my age or what but all this messiness and drama, I don't care for.
I don't even like getting out of character like I did last night. I hate bringing that side out of me.
I just want creative/refreshing, fun threads.:why:

I feel you. I been naughty getting dudes all worked up myself. Just goes to show you how sensitive men are. They made a thread about the ladies being put up against each other but as soon as you turn it around on them they can't take it. nikkas got weak ankles. :deadmanny: I need to chill though. I know some of these guys are loose canons.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didn't know ppl were watching my post like that :mjpls:

I hate that I can't be mean

Last edited: