Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Walking back from dropping my daughter off to school, I met the most attractive man I've seen in a minute. He was an older guy...52, his skin was perfect and his teeth were so straight. He was a good height too, probably 5'8 (I'm short so I don't check for height). We talked for like two hours. He is a pastor, married (boooooooo :heh: ), owns .6 acres of land and is in the process of getting a church built not far from his house/my daughters school. He worked for P&G for 20 some odd years, but they were recently purchased by another company so he's staying with them another 3 years so he will be eligible for his pension there as well as his army pension, which he had to wait for because he had a break in service. He's from Louisiana, builds and races cars. Showed me a pic of his vehicle...I think he said it was a corvette. Funny part was, I wasn't even going to walk that way. I was just trying to get some extra steps in for my fitness counter thingie. It was really refreshing to talk to him. Very natural conversation.
You vetted the fukk outta that dude :banderas: