Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
It's not an issue but it's annoying how whenever I quote a guy on here or a guy quotes me, another guy quotes him and tries to "warn" him as if me simply interacting with any straight man means I am on predator mode and want him simply for being cis and straight. lol

I'm probably the most shallow chick (or however you want to view me) on this forum and I'm constantly trying to check myself on it. I don't find most of the men here attractive based on looks. Personality makes up for a lot.

I went through the Men of Coli thread last year (40 plus pages) and only found 2 guys attractive when I was asked to do my Top Guys list.

I originate from the Ballroom scene (I walked FQ face) where I was surrounded by men who are considered "dimes". The most gorgeous men you will ever see in your life, who are living very well. Symmetrical faces, perfect goatees, nice skin, smell fresh, gym rat, perfect builds. I've dated handsome men.
So why do people assume that all trans women are desperate or insecure or deeply craving any man?

1. I'm not ugly.
2. I know who I want and I go after that. I don't settle.
3. A lot of guys here don't even have employment or places to live.

So...That's where the whole transmisogyny comes in. Stop assuming I want your dikk. I don't look how I do for you. I don't know you. I don't want you. I'm not messy either. Don't let bytches like Sidney Starr fool you into thinking I want to blast every guy to validate myself. I don't need to do that. Stop trying to get me to "expose" people and exploit myself at the same time. I won't. I haven't done it yet so give it up.

Furthermore, I'm literally an open book. I wouldn't "talk" to any guy on here, especially without telling him immediately. He will find out obviously so why be extra? I've messaged guys on here ( Hence, the raheem thread) to inform them so they can edit their posts. It's not a big deal to me.

This kinda makes me wonder why men have such a policing nature on other men's dikks? Why do you even care if a man finds me attractive? Him finding me attractive doesn't mean I will let him smash so what's the point?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not an issue but it's annoying how whenever I quote a guy on here or a guy quotes me, another guy quotes him and tries to "warn" him as if me simply interacting with any straight man means I am on predator mode and want him simply for being cis and straight. lol

I'm probably the most shallow chick (or however you want to view me) on this forum and I'm constantly trying to check myself on it. I don't find most of the men here attractive based on looks. Personality makes up for a lot.

I went through the Men of Coli thread last year (40 plus pages) and only found 2 guys attractive when I was asked to do my Top Guys list.

I originate from the Ballroom scene (I walked FQ face) where I was surrounded by men who are considered "dimes". The most gorgeous men you will ever see in your life, who are living very well. Symmetrical faces, perfect goatees, nice skin, smell fresh, gym rat, perfect builds. I've dated handsome men.
So why do people assume that all trans women are desperate or insecure or deeply craving any man?

1. I'm not ugly.
2. I know who I want and I go after that. I don't settle.
3. A lot of guys here don't even have employment or places to live.

So...That's where the whole transmisogyny comes in. Stop assuming I want your dikk. I don't look how I do for you. I don't know you. I don't want you. I'm not messy either. Don't let bytches like Sidney Starr fool you into thinking I want to blast every guy to validate myself. I don't need to do that. Stop trying to get me to "expose" people and exploit myself at the same time. I won't. I haven't done it yet so give it up.

Furthermore, I'm literally an open book. I wouldn't "talk" to any guy on here, especially without telling him immediately. He will find out obviously so why be extra? I've messaged guys on here ( Hence, the raheem thread) to inform them so they can edit their posts. It's not a big deal to me.

This kinda makes me wonder why men have such a policing nature on other men's dikks? Why do you even care if a man finds me attractive? Him finding me attractive doesn't mean I will let him smash so what's the point?

And this is why I like Jayne, she is one of the few sensible posters on a forum that is filled with a bunch of idiots that have bag of rocks as brains

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
And this is why I like Jayne, she is one of the few sensible posters on a forum that is filled with a bunch of idiots that have bag of rocks as brains
Much love to you. Hope the night is treating you well.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The reason I don't trip at nikkas venting is because its one of the few outlets brehs have to vent.

Just as much as people want to point the finger about bitter nikkas doing so and so, you got a bitter ass place called Lipstickalley where its the same shyt. Let both sexes have their space to vent

:manny:

But it don't help when you let this shyt effect you deeply. But its understandable...past experiences make people trigger.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
just did a line of coke...about to go ham and make a post in every thread on the board and try to make 200 posts by 6 am :noah: