Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
I know myself, I know my worth and what I deserve in life. I'm a good cat. I accept and love people for who they are despite their problems. I'm a authentic person. I'm loyal to the end. I'm trustworthy and I never change or switch on people I care about. I'm sincere and genuine in all my actions and words. I'm really the type of person a lot of people wish for in there lives because I really care about people when I befriend them and I don't mind helping people carry through there hard/dark times. I really don't mind the 3 am calls or looking out for people or listening to their problems and giving advice. However I have to learn that that everything can't be a one way street. I do so much for people out of the real love I have for them but I can't ask them for the same. I can do so much for everybody else and I have a lot to give to people but I have to learn that I have to do that for myself also. When I was down bad I had nobody to run too. I had to deal with it on my own and I'm lucky im strong enough to pull myself up from my holes. So for now on I'm only showing love to people that show it to me in return. This world is too hard and not a lot of people really care about other people so I always try to be good to everybody I connect with. I like being this way but I don't want the world to turn me cold so I have to be more cautions in the future.

I'm the blessing and I have to remember that.

Last edited:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i think im too aloof. i really like chilling by my lonesome, but i think make it harder on myself to mesh with some people. i think i might just be an a$$hole. :yeshrug:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
this is how i feel at times. i cant really run to anyone for advice. i find it hard to show love and be the friend therapist now. it was draining. yet i still feel like i cant turn people away. even though these same people couldnt be bothered to do the same to help me. i think im definitely colder to people. and i cant help it. :ld:
I know myself, I know my worth and what I deserve in life. I'm a good cat. I accept and love people for who they are despite their problems. I'm a authentic person. I'm loyal to the end. I'm trustworthy and I never change or switch on people I care about. I'm sincere and genuine in all my actions and words. I'm really the type of person a lot of people wish for in there lives because I really care about people when I befriend them and I don't mind helping people carry through there hard/dark times. I really don't mind the 3 am calls or looking out for people or listening to their problems and giving advice. However I have to learn that that everything can't be a one way street. I do so much for people out of the real love I have for them but I can't ask them for the same. I can do so much for everybody else and I have a lot to give to people but I have to learn that I have to do that for myself also. When I was down bad I had nobody to run too. I had to deal with it on my own and I'm lucky im strong enough to pull myself up from my holes. So for now on I'm only showing love to people that show it to me in return. This world is too hard and not a lot of people really care about other people so I always try to be good to everybody I connect with. I like being this way but I don't want the world to turn me cold so I have to be more cautions in the future.

I'm the blessing and I have to remember that.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_o4y32gw7eY1u138ezo1_1280.png

This gonna be @Coco soon with her man.
Leave my butthole alone please:mjcry:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
:flabbynsick: I can't believe I got done in with just three four lokos. :mjcry:

God help me at my next reunion, I'll be hard pressed to defend my "Gaff the Tank" title.
Lol pm me. I left the last conversation on accident. I hate mobile. :mjlol: