Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
What happen with you and jisselle? :dwillhuh:

Yall were like bff's
I read an old post. At first I didn't catch it but I did now. I went through old threads with intent to shyt on me, looked at who said what and who dapped posts. Her tone wasn't as shytty as most and on surface seemed like she was cool but it wasn't. No hate though. I just don't wanna deal with anyone who feels like they are tolerating me or like their lives are valued more than mine.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Many on here are conditioned and brainwashed to be self righteous. I can't be mad at it but I won't allow it in my space. No one on here is better than me or their lives matter more than mine (vice versa) and I'm not gonna try to befriend or be cool with people who believe in that. You can judge my life on the surface, but you have no idea what I've lived.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Many on here are conditioned and brainwashed to be self righteous. I can't be mad at it but I won't allow it in my space. No one on here is better than me or their lives matter more than mine (vice versa) and I'm not gonna try to befriend or be cool with people who believe in that. You can judge my life on the surface, but you have no idea what I've lived.
What does ignoring them do personally though? I mean are those many people constantly making comments or they said one thing and you didn't like it so you igged them?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear Heroes and Icons got the best lineup:banderas:

Just watched a couple episodes of Star Trek: The Next generation. Now Xena: Warrior Princess is on:letyasoulglow:Up next, Hercules:blessed: