Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
These customers be lying like shyt :upsetfavre:. How you gonna say the pants are 2" shorter than listed and they are too short for you but then wanna keep that shyt and want a partial refunded? Why would you keep something that doesn't fit. :comeon:I understand why they do I though. Probably worked with sellers trying to keep their numbers up and avoid negative feedback. I guess she didn't get the memo that feedback doesn't bring down your numbers anymore :blessed: I only get one of these liars every few months though so it's not too bad.
What's the name of your company?

You got men's clothes?

:jbhmm:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
tumblr_odk879a4xW1urn1kmo1_1280.png

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Women do give input and suggestions into the girl series.
Fair is fair

:ehh:

Let the brehs rate them strapping young men

:skip:
They're MAKING threads without even asking. They're just doing it. At least the women posters are asking for their day to post. They're just calling days and making useless threads of bums and trying to force us to say they look good. Every last guy they've posted has been ugly as shyt.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I can feeling it slowly drifting awaaaaaaaay from meeeee

They're MAKING threads without even asking. They're just doing it. At least the women posters are asking for their day to post. They're just calling days and making useless threads of bums and trying to force us to say they look good. Every last guy they've posted has been ugly as shyt.
You tryna tell me Aquaman looks ugly? :childplease:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Yea but is he ugly? :usure:
In most of his photos that I've seen.
He has unique eyes but sometimes it looks sexy, other times he looks like a demon. He has a weird brow bone and the cuts in his eyebrows don't make that look any better. Add some dirty smelly knotted up hair that's supposed to be locs and some scratches on his face. I'm not into that. He has a very nice body though and I like his height. I still wouldn't trip off of him. He has money and maybe he has a nice personality so that would give him an edge.