Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I checked my horoscope just for the sake of and part of it said this: The natal planet receiving the transit is in the 11th House. It means that relationships with your friends, as well as supports granted to you or people protecting you, may be affected and modified during this period. I'll chalk that up to the issues I'm having with people. The teacher at my daughter's school told me that black people need to have a more forgiving spirit (in reference to racism) and I haven't been able to look at him the same.

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
Lmao yeah they basically made it all seem like you're the prettiest chick here. :lolbron:

Welp :hamster: they gonna be like :upsetfavre: seriously this is who u hyping :mjlol: I'm gonna b judged even harsher than the rest. :francis:

But I appreciative all the kind words that were said about me had a Sista all teary eyed. :mjcry: I guess being nice goes a long way,there's some good people on here.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Welp :hamster: they gonna be like :upsetfavre: seriously this is who u hyping :mjlol: I'm gonna b judged even harsher than the rest. :francis:

But I appreciative all the kind words that were said about me had a Sista all teary eyed. :mjcry: I guess being nice goes a long way,there's some good people on here.
I know you're beautiful. You had like 10 guys in a row cosigning in it in a thread I read.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I think my feelings are gone forever
I don't think i’ll ever get it together
I don’t even miss you anymore
I can’t find anything worth living for
I can’t remember if i ever cared
I can’t remember will i ever care
Will i ever care
Can i even care
Break me, break me outta here
Take away all of my fears
Show me, make it fukkin clear
Tell me, tell me why I’m here
Will i ever even care
Can i ever even care
Will i ever even care
Take away my fears

:wow: that sociopathic music

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I heard you were a dime too
That's funny.

Nah. I read in some thread with a post by @ultraflexed that the perfect height is like 5'6"-5'8" and anything taller is imperfect. :sadbron: Those are the dime heights.

lol Tall chicks gets no love.

Then add the trans aspect, I'm automatically in the "ugly" zone.

But it's good for me though (I think because I've always been an individualist. I expect the worst out of other people. When they are actually nice and embrace me that's when I'm actually shocked).