Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I wasn't talking bout u
But ya boyfriend instead:francis:
Yusuke is a work in progress. He's harmless. Very nice person (& genuine) . Just innocent. I don't like self doubting type of posts myself. That's all I see on Tumblr though. At least with him I know its because he's really into those moments but other people use it for pity.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yusuke is a work in progress. He's harmless. Very nice person (& genuine) . Just innocent. I don't like self doubting type of posts myself. That's all I see on Tumblr though. At least with him I know its because he's really into those moments but other people use it for pity.
I legit hate that
"Woe is me" emo shyt
I remember I use to try to help a few dudes like that
And realized they got off on feeling self depreciation

One nikka had me thinking he was suicidal
And my ass spent time trying to help him
After I realized how he really was
I told him to kill himself

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jayne is the most thoughtful poster on here, I don't know much or anything about her but she is a gem amongst all this garbage

And no I'm not simping, just speaking the truth

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Jayne is the most thoughtful poster on here, I don't know much or anything about her but she is a gem amongst all this garbage

And no I'm not simping, just speaking the truth
This is so sweet. Some of yall are so awesome. I can empathize with people easily. I think that's what it is. Everyone says (including my parents) that I'm very maternal. I even baby my parents Lol

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Two of my neighbors are morbidly obese. The one next to me says she got bigger after she retired, which is bs because her husband is retired and he makes sure to take a walk every morning and does the yard work. The one across the street, she came outside the other day and everything below the knee was just red and colored. Lookes like circulation was lost a while ago.

It's sad but it's helping me keep my health into perspective. I don't want to end up like that. I see one neighbor being completely bed ridden if she doesn't do something soon.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
I hate exercising in the moment I'm doing it,but afterwards I feel so good. Now I'm gonna lay in bed and watch Netflix all day :smile:
This.

Waking up at 5am to workout is dreadful. But 15 minutes into it, I'm good.

Getting that morning workout in makes a world of difference. Physically and mentally. For me, at least.

Prynce

Daps
Shawty just hit this dude with "I'm gay. Like really gay. I have a girlfriend" after he offered to walk her to class after gassing her for 30 mins. :mjlol: