Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
That reminds me of how I used to want a body like Maliah Michele, then I realized bodies like hers are made in the operating room, not the gym:francis:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
pm it to me

Basically without going into detail he got mad at me b/c I didn't wanna talk(on the phone) to him b/c I knew the the conversation we would have wouldn't be productive. So he said he would never contact me again. I later told (text) him that I was wrong for not answering the phone but that I honestly didn't want any drama. I also told him that it wasn't really worth never speaking again but if that is the routine he wanted to do then that was fine.

So now after 3 or 4 day his text is basically asking me "Why he should reconsider talking to me again?" I don't really know how to respond. Honestly I'm pretty neutral on it but I don't wanna come off as bytchy. I just wanna smooth things over or never speak again. I'm not really trying to do this back and forth thing. He's a solid member of my roster and I'm really not trying to bush him this early. But I'd rather do that than deal with drama.

Anyway how should I respond.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
i would respond with "don't" :heh:

but i dont know the nature of this relationship

That's a bytchy response. I want to smooth things over. I want a softer touch. I'm thinking something along the lines of "I have already apologized. Either you wanna continue this relationship or you don't"

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's a bytchy response. I want to smooth things over. I want a softer touch. I'm thinking something along the lines of "I have already apologized. Either you wanna continue this relationship or you don't"
oh, this must be a man of means :ehh: otherwise all this consideration wouldn't be given

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
My kitchen is coming together. Had the top cabinets done and now I'm about to start a gofundme for the bottom ones. It really made a huge difference.
:blessed:

You know anybody who did that go fund me thing and it worked? :ehh: