Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I feel like I keep running out of conversation topics:francis:
shyt you ain't the only one.

Just remember, ask questions, actually LISTEN to what she saying, then just take the baton from there. And keep doing this on repeat. A lot of dudes fukk up cause they expect to talk nothing but smashing cervixes and sending nudes the whole got damn convo, don't want to throw some humor or nothing in the mix.

I mean if a chick just looking to fukk, that'll work in a lot of cases, but nikkas ain't lying when they tell you "boring" is the number one nail in the coffin when trying to do this social life shyt.

Prynce

Daps
494.gif

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
shyt you ain't the only one.

Just remember, ask questions, actually LISTEN to what she saying, then just take the baton from there. And keep doing this on repeat. A lot of dudes fukk up cause they expect to talk nothing but smashing cervixes and sending nudes the whole got damn convo, don't want to throw some humor or nothing in the mix.

I mean if a chick just looking to fukk, that'll work in a lot of cases, but nikkas ain't lying when they tell you "boring" is the number one nail in the coffin when trying to do this social life shyt.
I don't get sexual off the rip. I just start basic. Where you from or what's your major. I want to be out of my element more. When I'm not comfortable I'm boring. But I need to challenge myself and become a chamelon.
When I'm uncomfortable I look like this
troy-staring-o_zps968c9ab6.gif~c200

The moment I'm comfortable I just get this ghoulish smile on some
200w.gif