NYC
Mnd0E1D.gif

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
So earlier today, I was driving to pick up my roommate, and after I picked her up, I started to drive back to the house. So, she noticed a turtle trying to cross the divided highway to get to the lake on the other side. I passed by, and almost ran him over, but I was paying attention to the road ahead, so I dodged him safely. Little homie was too close to the road tho and I didn't want him dead, so I made 2 u-turns to pick him and save the little homie from being road killed. :sadcam:
We pulling up closer again, and I still see him ahead, and away from the road. I'm happy to see little homie still making it. :myman::salute:

I slow down, put my hazard lights on, and I'm pulling up on him, only to see the little homie got ran over, and crushed under his little turtle shell.... :justdamn:
I didn't make in time... :damn:

:cmonson2: RIP Little Homie

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So after not seeing a mouse for almost 2 months these fukkers are back and now they're running on top of my kitchen counter. :snoop:

How the fukk are mice getting on top of my fukking counter and washing machine? :why:

I've seen 3 in the last 4 days. :damn:

It's crazy because the house is clean as fukk. There's no food anywhere so I don't know what the fukk they're eating and why they're still here. :mindblown: It has to be the people upstairs. :snoop:

Mice running on the floor is one thing, mice running on top of the counters in broad daylight is another. This shyt ends today. :camby:

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So they told me i'm lactose intolerance and now all of a sudden I'm addicted to milk and dairy. I love it, but it hates me.

Milk and Oreos :gladbron:

Milk in coffee with sugar :krs:

Cheddar cheese and olive for snacks:lawd:

I like how the bowel movements, no matter how watery, regulate my weight, but I feel filled up. My weight is on point.

Oh yeah, yogurt, banana and toast for breakfast:feedme:

But it makes no sense, cause I'm irritable, have acid reflux, feel wire from the coffee. Frequently have the seen of urgency. But I'm new to milk. Never drank it.

Last edited: