Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I miss that feeling of new love when you always want to be around or talk to them.

They really wanna know all about you and you really wanna know all about them. When you go to sleep with a smile on your face thinking about them. If you don't talk to them for too long you get that weird feeling in your stomach.

:mjcry: I need love brehs and brehettes.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
157j1br.jpg

:ehh:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I took Mr. Hyde at 5pm, and I am wide awake at 3 am. :mjcry: I gotta get up for work at 7

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
According to the story, Damocles was pandering to Dionysius, his king, and exclaimed to him that Dionysius was truly fortunate as a great man of power and authority, surrounded by magnificence. In response, Dionysius offered to switch places with Damocles so that Damocles could taste that very fortune firsthand. Damocles quickly and eagerly accepted the king's proposal. Damocles sat down in the king's throne surrounded by every luxury, but Dionysius arranged that a huge sword should hang above the throne, held at the pommel only by a single hair of a horse's tail. Damocles finally begged the king that he be allowed to depart because he no longer wanted to be so fortunate, realizing that with great fortune and power comes also great danger.[2][1]

King Dionysius effectively conveyed the sense of constant fear in which a person with great power may live. Cicero used this story as the last in a series of contrasting examples for reaching the conclusion he had been moving towards in this fifth Disputation, in which the theme is that virtue is sufficient for living a happy life.[3][4] Cicero asks, "Does not Dionysius seem to have made it sufficiently clear that there can be nothing happy for the person over whom some fear always looms?"[5]

:jbhmm: